KIK Custom Products is the manufacturing partner to some of the world's largest retailers and brand owners. Our extensive portfolio of liquid, aerosol, solid and semi-solid products spans a wide range of consumer goods. Nearly 60% of our products are personal care with the remainder made up of home care and over-the-counter categories. KIK's expansive network of 22 aerosol lines, 35 liquid/bottle lines, 2 fine fragrance lines and 15 tube lines can handle product runs in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. Our product capabilities: Personal Care, Aerosol Fragrance Salon and Spa Medicated and Over-the-Counter (OTC), Home Care, and Pharmaceutical.
KCM Division's Rexdale, Ontario location provides a wide range of contract manufacturing services for companies looking to outsource various products such as pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and other care items. The Rexdale facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. Custom Division's Rexdale facility procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety of liquid personal care products.
Packers provide General Labor Assistance to the Production Lines. We have vacancies for Afternoon and Midnight Shift.
1. Perform any of the following activities at various levels of speed as directed by the Team Leader:
2. Be responsible for the final quality of every unit that is placed into a customer’s shipper. If unsure of the quality standard required, there is a responsibility to check with the Team Leader before packing questionable product.
3. Be responsible for the safety and housekeeping in the immediate work area. Help to clean up if the packing line stops for any period of time. Report any unsafe conditions to your Team Leader or Supervisor.
4. Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies and procedures.
5. Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
6. Other related duties as required
1) Able to visually concentrate and listen intensely for extended periods of time.
2) Able to stand, sit, lift, bend, crouch, reach consistently for eight hours.
3) Able to grasp and manipulate a variety of packaging components (ie. sprayers, bottles, caps)
4) Must be able to read, write and speak English.
5) Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations.
6) Must be able to work overtime where necessary.
1) Possibility of working around unpleasant odours.
2) Various temperature changes.
3) Rotating and/or straight afternoon or midnight shifts.
4) Possibility of working around high noise levels, depending on location.
5) Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products