KIK Custom Products is the manufacturing partner to some of the world's largest retailers and brand owners. Our extensive portfolio of liquid, aerosol, solid and semi-solid products spans a wide range of consumer goods. Nearly 60% of our products are personal care with the remainder made up of home care and over-the-counter categories. KIK's expansive network of 22 aerosol lines, 35 liquid/bottle lines, 2 fine fragrance lines and 15 tube lines can handle product runs in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. Our product capabilities: Personal Care, Aerosol Fragrance Salon and Spa Medicated and Over-the-Counter (OTC), Home Care, and Pharmaceutical.
KCM Division's Rexdale, Ontario location provides a wide range of contract manufacturing services for companies looking to outsource various products such as pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and other care items. The Rexdale facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. Custom Division's Rexdale facility procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety of liquid personal care products.We are immediately searching fora Continental Night Shift Compounder in our Compounding Department reporting to the Compounding Supervisor.
We are immediately searching for a Continental Night Shift Compounder in our Compounding Department reporting to the Compounding Supervisor.
Qualifications / Certifications:
1. Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products.
2. Working with unpleasant odors and fumes.
3. Constant heavy lifting and high noise levels.
4. Flammable, combustible, toxic and corrosive chemicals are present in working environment.
5. High-pressure environment, which is continually changing.
6. Must be able to enter confined spaces.
7. 2+ years of related experience required.
A Career With KIK offers:
Thank you for your consideration of a career with KIK Custom Products
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer