KIK Custom Products is the manufacturing partner to some of the world's largest retailers and brand owners. Our extensive portfolio of liquid, aerosol, solid and semi-solid products spans a wide range of consumer goods. Nearly 60% of our products are personal care with the remainder made up of home care and over-the-counter categories. KIK's expansive network of 22 aerosol lines, 35 liquid/bottle lines, 2 fine fragrance lines and 15 tube lines can handle product runs in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. Our product capabilities: Personal Care, Aerosol Fragrance Salon and Spa Medicated and Over-the-Counter (OTC), Home Care, and Pharmaceutical.
KCM Division's Rexdale, Ontario location provides a wide range of contract manufacturing services for companies looking to outsource various products such as pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and other care items. The Rexdale facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. Custom Division's Rexdale facility procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety of liquid personal care products.
We are looking for a strong Team Leader to provide daily direction and follow up to ensure effective production of lines.
1) Able to visually concentrate and listen intensely for extended periods of time.
2) Able to stand, sit, lift, bend, crouch, and reach consistently for eight hours.
3) Able to grasp and manipulate a variety of packaging components (ie. sprayers, bottles, caps)
4) Able to read, write and speak English.
5) Must pass a Math and English aptitude test.
6) Must be able to work overtime where necessary.
7) Computer knowledge an asset.
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer